Sunday, December 9, 2007

firstly before i say anything i want you to know that regardless of who you want to be with and who your heart wants you to be with, i will stay be by your side. even if i think xavier is an idiot and you deserve so much better, that does not mean i will cease the friendship.......newho.....back to life.....am going to hit the town tonight....i plan on piling on the makeup and looking simply fly because i have put on so much fucken weight its disgusting and im going to compesenate. on a daily basis i eat chocolate, cake, cookies, biscuits, ice-cream, potatoes, bread, processed food - the lot, because you can't really have healthy stuff out here as it doesn't last that long.....
so yes, nothing happenign with me love life. i think of frank every fucken day adn i just want to konw where that bastid is.....gawd honestly my heart dies when i think of him. why didn't i tell him that yes i would be his instead of telling him to fuck off? ARGH!!! there is this guy who is working part time at our property (another idiot) who has decided he likes me, its pathetic. he waits for me everyday and flashes a torch into my house to spy on me, he has asked me to be his girl so many times and i always say no. hes a full on stalker dude, i tell u that. i kinda am having a sexual thing with two maori boys, lol. they are cousins. i think they think im a slut!! i dont give a shit. as long as i get my booty, haha.....but still havent had sex yet. its been over a year. how sad.
um, chanelle told me that apparently some of the white peopel have noticed that everytime gigi goes to their house, something goes missing. so hes getting a rep as a theif...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home