Sunday, December 9, 2007

I changed my major this year to Biochemistry and am continuing on with science courses. I am looking to find a part time job some time soon, during the June-July holidays. I’ll be here for our semester break and back home to PNG for x-mas. You know, this year has just began and I feel as if it’s about to end already…time flies so fast. I can’t also believe that I am a second year student in uni…it’s so weird. I feel like I’ve just got here and I look at the first years and think that was me not so long ago…lil half-sense first year that runs around campus like a headless chicken thinking I am so cool. Anyhoo, it’s Friday afternoon, 3:20 at this exact moment, and I leave in a few hours for a roadtrip to Christchurch, another bigger city north of here. I’m sure you’re aware of it. I am going with my volleyball team, Otago University Vikings to go play some ball in a tournament that runs for the whole of tomorrow (Saturday). I can’t wait for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home