Sunday, December 9, 2007

i do hope everything will work out well for you and u choose the right decision. someone once told me that you create your own world and your own happiness and no one can make you feel like shit or degraded unless you let them... honestly you are a great guy, have some amazing qualities and are quite self-aware (no more drinking!!), so make sure that whoever you choose to give your heart is aware of how lucky they are to have you. dont be with someone who doesn't appreciate you or has to be sold to have you. you will be fine. remember it sucks now, but later, it wont even matter.... i dont know what i am going to do....my mum wants to come home so i can help with the divorce and take action against my father. my friends want me to come home too. i will keep you updated. i dont know if i have your number, but i got your email, so give me ur number and i will call u when i hit brissy or i pass thru ipswhich. we will meet up and smoke and drink and talk in depth and lengthy as per usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home